GLOBAL TELECOM SOLUTIONS
DIVERSE, ELASTIC: EVERST'S GLOBAL PORTFOLIO OF CARRIER SERVICES
STILL THE BEST
EVEREST provides best in class MPLS services for networks that require enterprise grade QOS and Secure packet management. We ensure your network is optimized and priced right for todays available rates.
EVEREST offers Dedicated Internet Access pipes of all sizes. Wherever you need your internet drain, let EVEREST show you your options and procure your services.
ALL SHAPES AND SIZES
Fiber broadband, Cable, DSL, Wireless - if you need broadband services, EVEREST provides comprehensive options, and the best rates available. Considering SDWan? Let EVEREST show you your options today.
GET YOUR FIBER MAP TODAY
EVERST can map the Fiber providers that are in your facility and closet to your location in just a few simple steps. Considering Fiber, EVEREST is your answer to the information and procurement.
NXT1 & PRI
FOR RELEVANT USE CASES
T1's still have their function. EVEREST will provide your NxT1 and PRI needs with fast, cost effective rates and efficient implementation.
EVEREST SIP IS UNBEATABLE
Not migrated to cloud voice but want to eliminate LD? Call EVEREST today. We offer you the most competitive rates in the market. DON'T PAY THOSE MARKET RATES. Let EVEREST assist you in your SIP journey.
WIRELESS LAST MILE
Wireless last mile is a fantastic solution for businesses in hard to reach areas, or in need of a true diverse back up circuit. P2P Wireless supports QOS and is remarkable stable.
FAX, SECURITY, ELEVATOR
Security, Alarms, Elevators, Fax, and Emergency Lines. POTS lines are still a need. Let EVEREST aggregate all your POTS into one bill and save you 20%. Contact us. Done.
Let EVERST audit your LD. There are many ways to save you money with little effort.
Network Based Firewalls are the perfect solution to many customers looking for an additional layer of protection. EVEREST can provide you your NBFW options in short order
7X24X365 PROACTIVE NOC
Need all if it proactively managed? Not an issue, EVEREST runs a 7x24x365 Technology Control Center and supports our customers with Proactive Alarming, Incident Management, Change Management, SLA Management and more.
ONE SUPPORT NUMBER!
Does ONE Support Number sound good? EVEREST offers 7x24x365 Service Desk for your users, your network and your technology. UNBURDEN your organization of supporting incidents and transactional support. We make it easy.
A PROCESS THAT WORKS
EVEREST is a leading provider of telecommunication solutions from over 120 providers worldwide. The EVEREST Carrier Services Examination has helped businesses drastically reduce their telecommunication expenses while increasing the performance and quality of their services.
EVEREST offers unbiased and independent telecommunications and network consulting services to help our clients throughout the entire process from the initial consultation to effective implementation and ongoing support.
OUR 10 STEP PROCESS INCLUDES:
1. AUDIT: It all starts here. EVEREST simply needs your locations list and receive a recent month of billing for your carrier and related services. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive analysis of your current providers, technology and services deployed, current monthly baseline costs, surcharges and taxes. We can provide our audit and analysis for as many of your telecom related services as you feel relevant - and are happy to review NETWORK SERVICES, LD, VOICE, SECURITY, DCIM, HARDWARE LEASE, SAAS LICENSING and more. Our report defines the true TCO by Service Category (ies) and Location and provides the baseline for strategy moving forward.
2. REQUIREMENTS: Bandwidth is not just bandwidth. In today's network environment, Security and Applications drive carrier network services optimization and necessity. EVEREST first seeks to understand your specific security and application requirements then provide relevant options based on current industry trends and best practices. Our experienced team of WAN experts cuts through the noise of 'sales', and 'products', and provides you with groomed options from Carriers that are best suited to meet your requirements.
3. SOLUTION DISCOVERY: EVEREST uses its experience and relationships in the market to submit Solutions Requests to suppliers that will meet your needs. We are creative - and we are responsible. Our Solution Architects work with the Carrier Suppliers to ensure that sales rhetoric is avoided and definitive solutions are offered that are scalable and cost effective.
4. OPTIONAL RFP MANAGEMENT: For businesses that need formal and covered RFP Management, the EVEREST team provides strictly governed RFP services that exceed compliance and ensure impartiality and parity. Our PMO team is experienced in providing RFP support to include RFP & Process creation, RFP timeline management, Q&A, Response Management, Comparative Analysis, Down-Selection Support, and Award Management. RFP's are strictly administered so all participants are exposed to uniform information, policy and procedure to ensure parity and compliance.
5. RATE ABATEMENT: EVEREST uses the initial submitted rates as a breach, and then effectively negotiates each suppliers price to its best and final offer (BAFO). Our industry expertise allows us insight to actual available rate minimums - those rarely offered to customers directly - and works furiously to provide exceptional rates to our customers.
6. AGREEMENT ALIGNMENT: Once a selection has been made, EVEREST continues to support, and can participate in ensuring that Contracts contain language that allows customers the maximum flexibility within an Agreement term. Our team ensures specific language is included - those terms that by default most carries avoid, but will apply when confronted. These terms allow our customers needed "white space" and flexibility as the technology world around them changes at an ever rapid pace.
7. IMPLEMENTATION: Let EVEREST manage the implementation. Our PMO supports the ordering of the circuits, managing FOC dates, installation of the circuits, and full testing and turn up. The time managing transaction responsibilities can be time consuming. Thats why were here. We remove managing those critical but time consuming responsibilities from your day, and effectively manage the migration to your new service and cost savings
8. FIRST BILL REVIEW: Cut over is complete. Services are up and stable. It's quite common for suppliers negotiated rates to be miskeyed as orders are procured in their internal systems. Our organization provides a "First Bill Review" to ensure that carrier billing matches the agreements fiscal framework. If corrections are required, corrections are made and credits are applied.
9. MANAGE & MAINTAIN: EVEREST can provide our customers with 7x24x365 proactive network monitoring and carrier ticketing. Our Service Desk allows our customers to rest assured that the supplier services are being independently watched and service tickets are created timely with hourly heuristic inquiry and updates. Our customers can elect either proactive or reactive support ensuring the EVEREST team continues to work on their behalf and as an effective advocate for steady state incident management.
10. TECHNOLOGY EXPENSE MANAGEMENT: For customers that have multiple sites, multiple technologies, multiple bills, multiple cost centers - or any combination therein, EVEREST can provide comprehensive Technology Expense Management. Our team ingests your bills into our TExMS tools and can run monthly audits and reports so our customers CIO's can easily understand cost progression and budget alignment, and billing pays the accurate amount without hours wasted every month trying to aggregate and understand bill rates. Further, our tool automatically flags bills that are above or below pre-determined thresholds so billing inquiries by EVEREST on your behalf are targeted and timely.
Call us. We'll schedule time to understand your current technology, support and costs profiles, review your challenges and preconditions, and discuss options available.
EVEREST performs a detailed audit of your technology, processes and costs. Our solutions architects consider support improvements, solicit competitive bids, and frame our recommendations.
We meet with you to review the detailed results in our comprehensive Asset Audit Report and Solutions Review. Your path to Technology Optimization, Process Simplification and Cost Consolidation begins there!
Together, with a keen eye on solving your challenges, we select your Support Program and Suppliers.
We take it from there. You get weekly reports, and continue to focus on the things that require your focus & expertise. EVEREST ensure implementation through a thorough Testing and Turn-up process (TTU). Your Live.
EVEREST uses its proprietary web enabled IT Management software to track Site Profiles, Project Profiles, Users & Contacts, Contracts, Inventory & Assets, Remote and Onsite Tickets, and so much more!